I talked to Jonah!
I talked to Jonah on the phone today!
He said they have been having a great time! He has been swimming in the ocean twice, went to see a castle, and has been collecting eggs from the chicken coop every morning. He said they finally collected a dozen eggs, so tomorrow they'll have scrambled eggs for breakfast. I think the chickens are Jonah's favorite thing about England.
He said that he misses me (though he didn't sound at all sad), but that when he comes home he's going to miss England.
Sigh.
He said they have been having a great time! He has been swimming in the ocean twice, went to see a castle, and has been collecting eggs from the chicken coop every morning. He said they finally collected a dozen eggs, so tomorrow they'll have scrambled eggs for breakfast. I think the chickens are Jonah's favorite thing about England.
He said that he misses me (though he didn't sound at all sad), but that when he comes home he's going to miss England.
Sigh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home