posted by Adam at 8:03 PM
i found you, chris, and mr. carpenter!
me too, but who are all those other kids??
I love Mr. Carpenter's look!
I think you are third from the right in the back, but it's hard to see anything past your teacher's awesome jacket and mustache.
If you count Mr. Carpenter's mustache, that's right, I'm 3rd from the right. I totally remember thinking that jacket was awesome.
I like to think that Mr. Carpenter had fantastic weekends, dancing his ass off with the other Mr. Carpenter.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
i found you, chris, and mr. carpenter!
me too, but who are all those other kids??
I love Mr. Carpenter's look!
I think you are third from the right in the back, but it's hard to see anything past your teacher's awesome jacket and mustache.
If you count Mr. Carpenter's mustache, that's right, I'm 3rd from the right. I totally remember thinking that jacket was awesome.
I like to think that Mr. Carpenter had fantastic weekends, dancing his ass off with the other Mr. Carpenter.
Post a Comment
<< Home