Friday, January 02, 2009

Moving In

I can't find the perfect photo to illustrate the state of our house, but this picture gives an idea of what's going on. There are many boxes still to be unpacked, but the new incarnation of our home is starting to emerge from the chaos. Actually, there's not nearly enough chaos in this picture; I guess that's why I like it.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, boy! Can't wait to see daylight photos--with the family in them! -Pop

11:51 AM PST  
Blogger Mary said...

are those new chairs? or do they just look new in your beautiful house? So exciting !

1:25 AM PST  
Blogger Adam said...

They're new!

8:33 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

more photos please, many, many more!!!

sooze

4:07 PM PST  
Blogger Julie said...

It looks all modern!

7:42 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lovely study in light and depth. /Sharon mcb

12:05 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home