Students of the Week

Name: Oona
Favorite animal: owls, dogs, elephants and cockatiels
What is your favorite thing about SF?
My favorite thing about SF is the weather because you never know when it’s going to be a cold winter or a rainy winter.
What job do you want to have when you grow up?
I still have not decided what I want to be when I grow up.
What places have you visited or want to visit? Why?
I want to go to Paris because my mom and I felt that if we went there we could have some time to ourselves.
Who is your favorite changemaker? If you were a changemaker, what would you do?
My favorite changemaker is Ghandi. I like Ghandi because he was completely peaceful throughout his entire life. If I was a changemaker I would be completely peaceful and I peacefully protest for happiness and freedom.

1 Comments:
She such a super star!!
Post a Comment
<< Home