Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jeffy and Julie and Zacky



Jeff and Julie got married!

We flew down to LA to be there, and it was a magical and beautiful ceremony. Even better than the ceremony was getting to meet Zack (photos to be posted soon; in the meantime check out I Love Monsters).

Congratulations, guys!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

oops, I told everyone you drove down...didi j & o go with you ?

12:13 PM PDT  
Blogger Adam said...

Yes, j & o were there! They were SOOOO happy to see Jeffy! We stayed up until midnight playing with his Legos. It was great!

3:42 PM PDT  
Blogger Octopunk said...

These words look so tiny!

It was so great to see you guys there. Sooo great.

Love!

7:33 PM PDT  
Blogger Octopunk said...

Oh, I see. All of a sudden all the blogger comments have been shrunk everywhere. Sneaky...

7:35 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home