Friday, March 20, 2009

Bruddie






My Brother.

My brother is nine. He is nice. He likes to play ninjas.

I love my brother. His name is Jonah. He is very fun, but when he has to do his homework, he is very boring, but I still love him.

He has brown hair and loves to read manga.

We play fun games. When me and my brother sleep in the same bed, we fight about the sides. It is fun when we get along, but not when we don't get along. Sometimes we fight but it is fun.

Jonah does not wear glasses because he does not need them. He is very tall and is smart.

He collects Pokemon cards and has a DS Pokemon game. I have lots of Pokemon cards too. I even have one of myself that Jonah made for me.

He is in fourth grade.

5 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

So cute!

10:41 PM PDT  
Blogger David said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:39 AM PDT  
Blogger David said...

I miss that girl and her bruddie.

5:40 AM PDT  
Blogger Liz Woodbury said...

aw!!! so sweet. my favorite part is "jonah does not wear glasses because he does not need them."

3:44 PM PDT  
Blogger Mary said...

aw, I love this !!

6:15 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home