Saturday, October 25, 2008

Let's Try This Again

We went back to the house today, in the daylight, and I have a different perspective on it now.


There's an elf named Link defending the house while we're away. Handy!


And lots of insulation inside, which makes me really, really happy.

But most of all, I was able to reconnect with my excitement about how cool it's going to be when it's done, rather than feeling like I'll always be so bitter about the process that I'll never be able to enjoy it.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Good to have an elf around!! I still can't wait to see it. I know that you want to move back in but I love construction sites-- fun!

6:56 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great elf! And those are encouraging signs of progress to see, too. -Pop

7:08 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home